Arlington (Westover, Maryland)
Arlington is a historic home located at Westover, Somerset County, Maryland, and is located at the end of James Ring Road on Maryland Route 361. It is a prominent mid-18th-century Flemish bond brick dwelling. It was built around 1750 by Ephraim Wilson, the two-story, center hall, single-pile house is highlighted by glazed checkerboard brick patterns on each wall. It features a Federal period porch enriched with a cornice of paired modillion blocks and original engaged Tuscan columns against the back wall.
|Location||Maryland Route 361, Westover, Maryland|
|Area||3 acres (1.2 ha)|
|NRHP reference #||92000588|
|Added to NRHP||May 21, 1992|
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Paul B. Touart (October 1991). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: Arlington" (PDF). Maryland Historical Trust. Retrieved 2016-03-01.