|Look up aquarium or aquaria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aquarium is a clear-sided container in which water-dwelling plants and animals are kept.
Aquarium may also refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Aquarium (band), a Russian rock group
- The Aquarium (band), an American indie rock band
- The Aquarium (album), 2006
- Aquarium (Aqua album), 1997
- Aquarium, a 2014 album by Buckethead
- "Aquarium", the seventh movement of The Carnival of the Animals by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Theme Aquarium, a 1998 video game also known as Aquarium
- Aquarium (video game), a 1996 Tetris variant
Other uses in arts and entertainmentEdit
- All pages with titles beginning with Aquarium
- All pages with titles containing aquarium
- Aquaria (disambiguation)
- Aquarius (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aquarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.