|Look up apostrophe, ', apos, or Apostroph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An apostrophe is a punctuation mark, represented as ’ or '.
Apostrophe may also refer to:
- Apostrophe (figure of speech), an address to a person or personified object not present
- Apostrophe ('), a 1974 album by Frank Zappa
- "Apostrophe", a song by The Doubleclicks from the 2010 album Chainmail and Cello
- Apostrophes (talk show), a French television program about books
- Apostrophes: A Book of Tributes to Masters of Music, a 1910 book