|Look up antimatter or anti-matter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antimatter is material composed of antiparticles in the same way normal matter is composed of particles.
Antimatter may also refer to:
- Antimatter (band), a UK art rock band
- Antimatter (album), a Cubanate album
- Antimatter (Star Trek novel), a Star Trek: Deep Space Nine novel written by John Vornholt
- "Antimatter", a song by Swedish metal band Dragonland from the album Astronomy
- "Anti-Matter", a song by American band The Aquabats from the album The Aquabats vs. the Floating Eye of Death!
- Anti-Matter, a 1996 compilation album featuring the band 108
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antimatter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.