This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
|Years active||1981–2015;2017 - Present|
Asbury began his career as a puppeteer on the ITV satire show Spitting Image, where he performed a majority of characters between 1984 and 1992, these included voicing several of the characters including Pope John Paul II, John McEnroe, and Edwin Meese, together with Steve Nallon he was the puppeteer for Margaret Thatcher from the second series. It was on Spitting Image that he met Louise Gold, who introduced Asbury to Jim Henson, who at the time was currently in the proceeds of production for Labyrinth. Henson invited Asbury to perform some of the creatures for the film, Asbury was the puppeteer for Firey 5, One of the Four Guards, Right Door Knocker. Asbury later remained associated with the Henson company, performing puppets for other film and television roles these included The Witches, The Flintstones and The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss.
- Spitting Image (1984–1992)
- Round the Bend (1989–1991)
- Labyrinth (1986)
- Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
- The Witches (1990)
- Absolutely Fabulous (episode Fat 1992)
- The Flintstones (1994)
- Allegra's Window (1994-1996) Rondo, Poco
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss - Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose, Yertle the Turtle, The Grinch, Additional Muppets
- Harry's Mad (1993)
- Between the Lions - Lionel Lion
- Noddy (1998)