|Toronto Blue Jays|
|Born: August 7, 1994|
Sopko attended Loyola Sacred Heart High School in Missoula, Montana. He played basketball at Loyola Sacred Heart, but Montana does not have high school baseball, so he played American Legion Baseball for the Missoula Mavericks. Sopko committed to attend Gonzaga University to play college baseball for the Gonzaga Bulldogs. The San Diego Padres selected him in the 14th round, with the 435th overall selection, of the 2012 Major League Baseball draft. He opted not to sign, and enrolled at Gonzaga.
The Los Angeles Dodgers selected him in the seventh round, with the 222nd overall selection, of the 2015 MLB draft. He signed with the Dodgers for a $147,500 signing bonus and made his professional debut with the Ogden Raptors of the Rookie-level Pioneer League in July 2015. After making six starts for Ogden, the Dodgers promoted him to the Great Lakes Loons of the Class A Midwest League. In 2016, he started the season with Great Lakes and was promoted to the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes of the Class A-Advanced California League in April. He pitched for the Tulsa Drillers of the Class AA Texas League in 2017, In 2018 he started the season with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes and was promoted back to Tulsa in June 2018.
- Marshall, Pete (July 22, 2016). "Quakes' Andrew Sopko hoping to make big move from Montana to Dodgers – Daily Bulletin". Dailybulletin.com. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- MICHAEL HEINBACH of the Missoulian (June 9, 2012). "Pitching decisions: Missoula ace Andrew Sopko weighs choice between college, Padres | Other Area sports". missoulian.com. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- Bagby, Vince. "Missoula's Sopko drafted by Dodgers in 7th round | KECI". Nbcmontana.com. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Former Mavs pitcher Sopko drafted by Dodgers in 7th round | College". missoulian.com. June 9, 2015. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Missoula native Andrew Sopko thrilled to take mound in Billings | Billings Mustangs". billingsgazette.com. August 8, 2015. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Catching up with Andrew Sopko: Former Mav makes quick climb in minors | Local". missoulian.com. May 21, 2016. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Missoula native Andrew Sopko promoted back to Class AA Tulsa". MontanaSports.com. June 11, 2018. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Jays pick up Brito, Sopko for Martin". MiLB.com. July 4, 2018. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference (Minors)