Anastasia Masaro (born November 12, 1974 in Toronto, Ontario) She is a production designer who was nominated for both an Academy Award and BAFTA for Best Production Design for the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards for Best Art Direction - Arcade Fire: Reflektor - Winner
- 2014 ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards for Commercial, PSA, Promo, and Music Video - Arcade Fire: Reflektor - Nominated
- 2013 DGC Craft Award for Outstanding Production Design - Feature Film - Mama - Nominated
- 2010 Academy Award for Best Art Direction - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Nominated
- 2010 BAFTA Award for Best Production Design - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Nominated
- 2009 San Diego Film Critics Society Awards for Best Art Direction - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - 2nd Place
- 2009 Satellite Award Best Art Direction & Production Design - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Nominated
- 2008 ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards for Television Movie or Mini-Series - The Company - Nominated
- "The 82nd Academy Awards (2010) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 2010-03-07. Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Film Awards Winners in 2010". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. 2010-02-21. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Anastasia Masaro - on the design of The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus". Dreams. Retrieved 18 May 2014.