An Bangjun (July 20, 1573 – November 13, 1654) was one of the Neo-Confucian scholars, politicians and writers of the Korean Joseon Dynasty and he was a people's Militia leader during the Japanese invasions of Korea.
|Revised Romanization||An Bangjun|
|Revised Romanization||Eunbong, Usan|
His nicknames were Usan and Eunbong, a Chinese style name was Saeon.
He was born and died in Boseong, South Jeonla.
- 'Eunbongjeonseo' (은봉전서, 隱峰全書)
- 'Samwongisa' (삼원기사, 三寃記事)
- 'Gimyoyujeoknoralsusa' (기묘유적노랄수사, 己卯遺蹟老辣瀡辭)
- 'Sawoogamgyerok' (사우감계록, 師友鑑戒錄)
- 'Honjeongrok' (혼정록, 混定錄)
- 'Honjeongpyunrok' (혼정편록, 混定編錄)
- 'Maehwanmoondap' (매환문답, 買還問答)
- 'Hanguishinpyun' (항의신편, 抗義新編)
- 'Leedaewonjeon' (이대원전, 李大源傳)
- 'Honamuibyungrok' (호남의병록, 湖南義兵錄)
- 'Boosangisa' (부산기사, 釜山記事)
- 'Noryanggisa' (노량기사, 露粱記事)