Alon Yitzchack Halevy (until 2000: Levy) is an Israeli-American computer scientist and a leading researcher in the area of data integration. He was a research scientist at Google from 2005 to 2015, when he left to become head of Recruit Institute of Technology. Until 2006, he was a professor of computer science at the University of Washington. He received his PhD from Stanford University in 1993.
He is a fellow of the ACM and a winner of the 2006 VLDB 10-year best paper award. He was a Sloan Fellow, and received the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) in 2000. He is the founder of two technology companies, Nimble Technology (now Actuate Corporation) and Transformic Inc.
- Halevy, A. Y. (2001). "Answering queries using views: A survey". The VLDB Journal. 10 (4): 270–294. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.137.1592. doi:10.1007/s007780100054. co-authored with Alberto O. Mendelzon, Yehoshua Sagiv
- http://sites.google.com/site/alonhalevy/ Alon Halevy Google page
- "Alon Halevy, Data Management and AI Authority from Google Research, to Head Recruit Institute of Technology (RIT)".
- http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/alon/ Alon Halevy at the University of Washington
- http://portal.acm.org/author_page.cfm?id=81100063551 Alon Halevy in the ACM Digital Library
- Gonzalez, H.; Halevy, A.; Jensen, C. S.; Langen, A.; Madhavan, J.; Shapley, R.; Shen, W. (2010). "Google fusion tables". Proceedings of the 1st ACM symposium on Cloud computing - SoCC '10. p. 175. doi:10.1145/1807128.1807158. ISBN 9781450300360.
- Gonzalez, H.; Halevy, A. Y.; Jensen, C. S.; Langen, A.; Madhavan, J.; Shapley, R.; Shen, W.; Goldberg-Kidon, J. (2010). "Google fusion tables". Proceedings of the 2010 international conference on Management of data - SIGMOD '10. p. 1061. doi:10.1145/1807167.1807286. ISBN 9781450300322.