All3Media (stylized as all3media) is a British worldwide independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. The All3Media group comprises 28 production and distribution companies from across the United Kingdom and all other parts of Europe (IDTV in the Netherlands and All3Media Deutschland and the Tower Productions joint venture with BBC Studios in Germany), New Zealand (South Pacific Pictures) and the United States.
|Jane Turton (CEO)|
The company was formed in 2003 after the Chrysalis Group's television arm was acquired by a consortium led by ex-Granada chief Steve Morrison, former ITV Head of Programming, David Liddiment and former Operations MD at Granada, Jules Burns.
In 2013, it was named top UK independent producer, with a turnover of £473m.
On 24 September 2020, BBC Studios announced their intention to sell their stake in their German joint venture with All3Media, Tower Productions, and launch their own German division, BBC Studios Germany Productions. The sale is to take effect at the end of 2020.
- All3Media America (United States)
- All3Media Deutschland (Germany)
- All3Media International
- Angelica Films (joint venture with Sally Angel)
- Aurora Media Worldwide
- Bentley Productions Ltd. (producer of ITV's Midsomer Murders and Ultimate Force)
- Bullion Productions
- Company Pictures
- Great Scott Media
- IDTV (Netherlands)
- Lime Pictures
- Lion Television
- Little Dot Studios
- Wing (content agency)
- Maverick Television
- Neal Street Productions
- New Pictures
- Witchery Pictures (joint venture with Siobhan Finnigan and Judith King)
- North One Television
- Objective Media Group
- Hitchhiker Television
- Main Event Media (Los Angeles, California, run by Emmy-nominated producer and Objective Media Group EVP Jimmy Fox)
- Objective Fiction (scripted comedies and comedy-dramas)
- OMG America (Los Angeles, California, American division)
- OMG North/Purple Productions (Manchester, England, run by Pam Cavannagh and Dympna Jackson)
- OMG Scotland (Glasgow, nations hub)
- Panda Television (big-scale studio shows, both live and recorded, quiz and game shows and music programming)
- Second Star Productions (factual entertainment, formats, reality and magic shows)
- Story Films (run by David Nath and Peter Beard)
- Seven Stories
- South Pacific Pictures (New Zealand)
- Studio Lambert (United States/United Kingdom)
- Two Brothers Pictures
- Two Halves Pictures
- Unstoppable Film and TV (run by Noel Clarke and Jason Maza)
- West Road Pictures
- Leo Barraclough, "All3Media Acquires Sam Mendes’ Neal Street", Variety, 31 March 2015.
- "Discovery And Liberty Global Agree To $930M Deal For All3Media". Deadline. 8 May 2014. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- Richard Middleton (24 September 2020). "BBC Studios launches German prodco, exits All3 joint venture Tower". TBI Vision. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- Peter White (21 October 2019). "'Made In Mexico' Producer Kevin Bartel Launches Best Production Company In Association With All3Media America". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- Daniele Alcinii (11 January 2018). "All3Media America launches Woodman Park Productions". Realscreen. Retrieved 25 May 2020.
- Robert Mitchell (4 May 2017). "All3Media Sets German Joint Venture With Bon Voyage Films". variety.com. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- Peter White (15 October 2019). "All3Media Launches Factual Label Angelica Films With Former BBC & Field Day Exec Sally Angel". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "All3media Buys Aurora Media Worldwide". videoageinternational.com.
- "Bullion Productions - all3media". all3media. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- Peter White (2 January 2020). "All3Media Launches Entertainment Label Great Scott Media With Former Fremantle Execs Leon Wilson & Ed Sleeman". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- Jake Kanter (4 March 2020). "All3Media's Little Dot Studios Buys Content Agency Wing As It Plans Spending Spree". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Peter White (29 January 2018). "All3Media Backs Drama Label Witchery Pictures, Preps Musical Rom-Com". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- Stewart Clarke (20 September 2017). "All3Media Gives a Lift to New U.K. Producer Hitchhiker Television". variety.com. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "Jimmy Fox Launches New Production Company Backed By All3Media America". Deadline Hollywood.
- Group, Objective Media. "Companies". Objective Media Group. Retrieved 9 September 2020.
- Jake Kanter (9 June 2020). "'Guilt' Writer Neil Forsyth Launches Tannadice Pictures With Objective Fiction". deadline.com. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- "All3Media backs factual and drama indie Story Films". All3Media website. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Petski, Denise (3 April 2018). "Optomen Launches Entertainment Division; Hires Elwin De Groot As SVP". Deadline. Retrieved 9 September 2020.
- "About Us - South Pacific Pictures". South Pacific Pictures Official Website.
- "West Road Pictures". West Road Pictures.
|This article about a media company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|