|Look up Aldebaran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aldebaran is the brightest star in the constellation Taurus.
Aldebaran may also refer to:
- Aldebaran Rock, conspicuous nunatak of bright red rock, located near the head of Bertram Glacier, Antarctica
- Aldebaran (rocket), airborne micro launcher
- USS Aldebaran (AF-10), a US navy ship
- Aldebaran (comics), a Franco-Belgian science-fiction comic book series by Luiz Eduardo de Oliveira
- Aldebaran Robotics
- Aldebaranium, alternative name for the element Ytterbium
- Aldebaran, a theme by Irish new age musician Enya from her self-titled debut album
- Aldebaran, a city within the game Ragnarok Online
- Aldebaran Robotics, makers of the Nao robot
- Taurus Aldebaran, a character of the Saint Seiya manga/anime
- Aldebaran (film), a 1935 Italian drama film
- Italian ship Aldebaran
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aldebaran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.