Afyonkarahisar ili (Turkish)
Location of Afyonkarahisar Province in Turkey
|• Electoral district||Afyonkarahisar|
|• Total||14,230 km2 (5,490 sq mi)|
|• Density||51/km2 (130/sq mi)|
Adjacent provinces are Kütahya to the northwest, Uşak to the west, Denizli to the southwest, Burdur to the south, Isparta to the southeast, Konya to the east, and Eskişehir to the north. The provincial capital is Afyonkarahisar. It covers an area of 14.230 km², and the population is about 706.371 (2014 est).
Afyonkarahisar province is divided into 18 districts:
- "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "ADRESE DAYALI NÜFUS KAYIT SİSTEMİ (ADNKS) VERİ TABANI" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2015-02-10. Retrieved 2015-02-10.
Media related to Afyonkarahisar Province at Wikimedia Commons
- Afyonkarahisar governor's official website ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish)
- Afyonkarahisar municipality's official website ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish)
- Pictures of the capital of Afyonkarahisar province. With old Fortress of Opium, nice old centre. ‹See Tfd›(in English)
|This geographical article about a location in Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|