2013 William Jones Cup
The 2013 William Jones Cup was the 35th tournament of the William Jones Cup that took place at the Xinzhuang Gymnasium in New Taipei, Republic of China (commonly known as Taiwan) from July 6 to July 15. Iran's national basketball team went on to win their fourth title by winning all of their seven games in the tournament.
|Dates||M: July 6–15|
W: South Korea
|1st runners-up||M: Chinese Taipei|
|2nd runners-up||M: South Korea|
W: Chinese Taipei
Due to the 2013 Guang Da Xing No. 28 incident, Taiwanese officials withdrew its invitation for the Philippines men's national basketball team, the defending champions of the tournament, citing that the withdrawal of the invitation would ensure the safety of the Philippine representatives following the diplomatic incident between the Philippines and the host country (Taiwan). Egypt's national basketball team replaced the Philippines and made its debut in the tournament.
|Pro Basketball Alumni||7||4||3||559||539||+20||11||1–0|
- Tiebreaker based on head-to-head record.
- All of the games involving Lebanon were forfeited after they were suspended indefinitely by FIBA due to unresolved conflicts within the country's national basketball federation.
- All times in UTC+8.
|2013 William Jones Cup|
- "GILAS NO LONGER INVITED TO JONES CUP | Philippine Basketball Association". Pba.inquirer.net. 2013-05-27. Retrieved 2013-09-04.
- "Davis set to lead Taiwan at 35th William Jones Cup". Taipei Times. 2013-08-28. Retrieved 2013-09-04.
- "اتجاه للابقاء على توقيف لبنان دولياً". Sports-leb.com. 2013-04-09. Retrieved 2013-09-04.
- Dy, Richard (2013-07-19). "Lebanon bound for home as Fiba ban upheld | SPIN.PH - Sports Interactive Network Philippines". Spin.Ph. Retrieved 2013-09-04.
- Official website (in Chinese)