2012 Country Music Association Awards
The 2012 Country Music Association Awards, 46th Annual Ceremony, is a music award ceremony that was held on November 1, 2012, at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. It aired live on ABC at 8:00/7:00 PM Central. The show was hosted by Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood.
|2012 Country Music Association Awards|
|Date||November 1, 2012|
|Location||Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Hosted by||Brad Paisley |
|Most awards||Blake Shelton (3)|
|Most nominations||Eric Church (5)|
Eric Church led the nominations with 5, followed by Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert who had 4 each. Blake Shelton was the night's big winner, taking home entertainer of the year, male vocalist of the year and song of the year. Hunter Hayes won New Artist of the Year, and Eric Church took home Album of the Year.
The International Artist Achievement Award was awarded to Lady Antebellum for spreading the awareness & appreciation for country music worldwide. It was their first win in this category.
- Jason Aldean feat. Luke Bryan & Eric Church — "The Only Way I Know"
- Tim McGraw — "One of Those Nights"
- Miranda Lambert — "Fastest Girl in Town"
- Zac Brown Band — "Goodbye in Her Eyes"
- Dierks Bentley — "Tip It On Back"
- Eli Young Band — "Even If It Breaks Your Heart"
- Eric Church — "Springsteen"
- Little Big Town — "Pontoon"
- Luke Bryan — "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye"
- Taylor Swift — "Begin Again"
- Hunter Hayes — "Wanted"
- Keith Urban & Zac Brown Band — "Georgia Woods"
- Faith Hill — "American Heart
- Brad Paisley — "Southern Comfort Zone"
- Brantley Gilbert — "Country Must Be Country Wide"
- Jason Aldean — "Take a Little Ride"
- Carrie Underwood — "Blown Away"
- Kelly Clarkson featuring Vince Gill — "Don't Rush"
- Kenny Chesney — "Come Over"
Winners and nomineesEdit
 Winners are shown in bold.
|Entertainer of the Year||Album of the Year|
|Male Vocalist of the Year||Female Vocalist of the Year|
|Vocal Group of the Year||Vocal Duo of the Year|
|Single of the Year||Song of the Year (Songwriters' Award)|
|New Artist of the Year||Musician of the Year|
|Music Video of the Year||Musical Event of the Year|
|International Artist Achievement Award|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-02-01. Retrieved 2013-11-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)